Oneness University and One World Academy Unify into
O&O Academy founded by Sri Amma Bhagavan and One World Academy founded by Krishnaji and Preethaji (Sri Bhagavan's son and his wife) have come together as this magnificent school for the transformation of human consciousness. The Courses offered by the Academy bring together a grand unification of the Power of Source with the Power of One Consciousness.
To learn more visit http://www.oo.academy/
3 NEW Course Offerings in USA Click Here for Info
New "Journey Course in India Click Here for Info
SCROLL DOWN FOR LINKS TO 2 NEW MEDITATIONS
Soul Sync Meditation
This is a wonderful short meditation that you can practice daily to expand your consciousness and fulfill your desires. This 16 min guided meditation is by Preethaji, who is the wife of Sri Bhagavan's son Krishnaji.
There are two links below where you can experience it for free anytime!
Click Here to Stream from YouTube
NEW Gratitude Meditation
This is on YouTube. There are 3 versions. In case the link doesn't work, you can search "preethaji gratitude meditation", then choose the one that is 10:30 in length.
VIDEO from Atlanta Phenomenon & Gift Course
NEW TIME for Community Call & Meditation
With O&O Academy
Third Sunday of the month
11:30 am EST
Everyone is invited!
Free Registration Required:
O & O Academy (formerly Oneness University) will be doing weekly Meditations with us on Sunday mornings 11:30am EST.
This is a great opportunity to learn and meditate with these spiritual teachers, directly from India.
We are looking forward to seeing you there. You can invite any new people to the call, as it will also help them grow.
You will receive the link once you register. (free)
See you on the call!!
Click Here for Info
Click here for a schedule of Oneness Meditations Webcasts
The Oneness Meditations are offered by Oneness Meditators worldwide and throughout the day and night via Livestream and Ustream.
The Oneness Temple in India
CLICK HERE to send us an email:
New Moola Mantra
Oneness Blessing (Deeksha)
The Oneness Blessing (also known as Deeksha) is a non-denominational transfer of Divine Energy. The purpose of this unique and specific blessing is to awaken us, over time to the experience of Oneness, the fundamental unity of all creation. The blessing is sourced in Divine intelligence and operates appropriately in response to the needs of the individual. It allows each of us to deepen our relationships with ourselves, with those we love, with all humanity, and with the Divine. The Deeksha begins a process of awakening each person in their own way and their own timing.
What does it do?
The Blessing initiates a neurobiological change in the brain that, when complete, enables the senses to be free from the interference of the thinking mind. When the senses are unclouded by the mind’ s interpretations, a natural clarity of perception occurs with accompanying joy, inner calm and connection to the Oneness in everything.
How is Oneness/Deeksha Blessing Given?
There are two ways to receive the Deeksha.
1. The Original Deeksha is generally given when a Blessing "giver" places their hands gently on or just above the recipient’s head for about 30 seconds to a minute. It can also be given without touching the person at all, just through the power of intention. In this way the Oneness Blessing can be given to hundreds or even thousands of people at the same time.
2. The Golden Orb Deeksha, recently released by the Oneness University is a powerful Deeksha which continues to support a person’s transformation into an awakened state by effecting a neurobiological shift the in brain and change programming that control human consciousness – as these programs change the individual feels fulfilled and moves from fulfilment to transformation, from transformation to freedom, from freedom to awakening, from awakening to oneness.
CLICK HERE for more information about the Oneness Awakening Course. (Hands on Deeksha Initiation)
Who can offer the Oneness Blessing to Others?
People from all backgrounds and all faith can offer Deeksha once they have been initiated and trained to transfer this gift through
The Oneness Awakening Course initiates and trains you to transmit the hands-on Oneness Blessing.
What Are The Benefits Of Receiving Deeksha?
These are some of the common benefits in receiving a Deeksha as reported by the recipients. One can experience greater effects of it with prolonged
· Awakens creative potential, abilities and intelligence
· Increases ability to learn
· Resolves inner conflict leading to inner peace and harmony
· Brings love to relationships
· Heals emotional hurts and reduces thought burden
· Evokes affection, friendship and a sense of connectedness with the other.
· Awakens compassion
· Infuses vitality
· Heals the body by healing the mind
· Relaxes the body and relieves stress
· Helps build love and appreciation for the body
· Invokes auspicious energies
· Removes blocks that hinder success
· Makes possible a mental frame for abundance
· Initiates a journey into experiencing unconditional love and joy
. Intiates a journey into Awakening and God Realization
How Can I receive Deeksha/ the Oneness Blessing in my area?
Please check our "CALENDAR" page and "What We Offer" page for a description of events, times, dates, location, and more details about the offerings.
If you are interested in becoming a Oneness Blessing Giver, CLICK HERE for more information about the Oneness Awakening Course.
Can anyone receive the benefits of Deeksha/ the Oneness Blessing?
Yes. It is not necessary to attend one of the formal Oneness Courses in order to receive the benefits of the Oneness Blessing. We welcome everyone to share in this grace.
How Can I become a Oneness Blessing (Deeksha) Giver?
CLICK HERE for more information about the Oneness Awakening Course. ( Hands on Deeksha Initiation)